Cobra Mr HH425LI Vp 15-CHANNEL Vhf/gmrs Two-way Marine Radio
- Features illuminated keys and display, 20-second audio rewind, Vibr Alert, weather alert, and instant access to channels 16 and 10
- Provides access to all 10 NOAA channels for 24-hour weather and hazard information
- First Combination Vhf and Gmrs Radio
- Us, Canadian and International Channels
- Comes with a desktop charger with adapters for home and vehicle, a wrist strap, and a spring-loaded swiveling belt clip
- dual-band, All-terrain Radio
- 1w, 3w Or 5w Adjustable Output Power
- Fully submersible to JIS7 standards, and backed by a manufacturer's 3-year warranty
- Rewind-say-again Allows User To Play Back Up To The Last 20 Sec Of Audio
- Operates on all US, Canadian and International VHF channels, and 15 GMRS UHF/FM channels
- Format: CD-ROM
- Size: One Size
- Operating System: N/A
The Cobra MR HH425LI VP Marine Professional Series VHF/GMRS Radio keeps you in touch with what's going on around you, in virtually any surroundings. This rugged radio is truly a boatman's best friend, with plenty of range, features, and energy to make sure that you stay aware of the weather you need to understand about, and in touch making use of the folks you should talk to at exactly precisely the same time. Combination VHF/GMRS Marine RadioCobra Exclusive Rewind-Say-Again Feature
Not fairly sure if the call was for you? Push the REWIND crucial to play back up to the final 20 seconds of audio. Other bonus recording features included. VOX
The user's voice is detected and the radio transmits with no the should press any buttons, freeing hands for other tasks. 5 VOX sensitivity levels permit the user to select at which point the radio will detect their voice. ATR (All Terrain Radio)
Dual Band Receive and Transmit. You can talk to GMRS users on the dock or ashore and easily switch towards the VHF Band for routine or emergency vessel to vessel or vessel to shore communications. One BAND important switches you between bands. One button permits you to switch from the GMRS to VHF bands. 121 Privacy Codes
Confirmation tone indicates the completion of the user's transmission, and signals to others it is clear to speak. 10 Selectable Call Tones The default is off. This feature is selectable and might be turned on or off.
Alerts with audible tone and visual alarm only if threatening weather is nearby. S. A. M. E. (Specific Area Message Encoding) allows setting your local area and filtering out warnings from further away. 1, 3 or 5 Watts
Allows memory programming for between 0 and 99 channels. Up to all with all the VHF and GMRS channels could be placed in memory. Signal Strength Meter
A unique circuit extends the life inside the batteries. Illuminated LCD Display If there are no transmissions within 10 seconds, the unit will automatically switch to battery saver mode.
Confirms key activation. Submersible This feature is selectable and could be turned ON or OFF.
Blocks background noise. Speaker Microphone Jack Controls allow instant access to channels 16 and 9 and altering of channels and setting features.
Secures the radio while on the go. Illuminated Function Keys Easily locks in place.
© 2019 By Two Way Radios - All Rights Reserved.