Uniden 16-MILE 22 Channel Battery Frs/gmrs Two-way Radio Pair - Black (GMR1635-2)
- Call tone and selectable roger beep; keypad lock feature to avoid changing settings
- Call tone will sound when calling each other
- Bundle includes two radios, batteries, reference guide, and pair of belt clips
- Power with three AAA batteries--automatic power saving feature extends battery life
- Pair of FRS/GMRS family radios with 22 channels (15 GMRS, 7 FRS) and up to 16 mile range
- Auto-squelch for reducing interference; channel scan/monitor for easily finding available channels
- Roger beep lets others know when you finish speaking
- Scan helps you find others in your area
- 22 channels, including 7 FRS and 15 GMRS channels
- Packaging is 100% recyclable and is printed with non-toxic inks. The Uniden manufacturing standards restrict the use of hazardous chemicals.
- Format: CD-ROM
- Size: Small
- Operating System: N/A
Whether you're hiking, hunting, or just trying to keep track of your fellow explorer, this is genuinely a great selection of two-way radio. The package includes two radios, six AAA alkaline batteries, two belt clips, and printed materials. With a range of up to 16 miles, the Uniden GMR1635-2 radios are ready for most activities, and feature 22 channels (7 FRS / 5 GMRS) , auto-squelch to minimize interference, channel scan and monitor features, at the same time as other convenient two-way basics like call tones plus a roger beep.
A call tone and roger beep helps you know when transmissions to and from someone are starting or ending. Easily Lessen Interference The GMR1635-2 features both, and you can turn the roger beep off if you'd prefer.
GMR1635-2 radios are powered by 3 AAA batteries, and features a special circuit developed to dramatically extend battery life. If there are neither transmissions nor incoming calls for 2 seconds, the radio switches to Power Save mode. The radio continues to be able to receive transmissions in this mode.
Use the radios when camping, hiking, hunting, or perhaps for keeping in contact with another person in town.) Finding Channels The GMR1635-2 radios offer plenty of options having a range of as much as 16 miles. (As with all GMRS radios, you'll get more range in open terrain than in regions with a quantity of high buildings.
The GMR1635-2 radio boasts a channel scan feature that lets you easily scan all 22 channels (15 GMRS, 7 FRS ). Note: License Required When an active channel is detected, the unit pauses on that channel till the channel is clear. Pressing the PTT (aka Push to Transmit) button although the scan is paused on a channel will allow you to transmit on that channel. After a two-second delay, the radio will continute scanning.
Note that the GMR1635-2 radios operate on the General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) frequencies, which require a Federal Communications Commission License to operate. No license is needed for operating FRS channels 8-14 or any channel in Canada. Ro HS Compliant Product and Recycled Packaging For licensing information and application types call (800) 418-3676 or (888) 225- 5322.
To promote a cleaner environment, this item was manufactured in accordance with each of the Ro HS standard, which limits the use of substances including lead, mercury and cadmium. What's in the box:Two GMR1635 radios6 AAA alkaline (each needs 3) Reference guideTwo belt clipsUniden GMRS Radio Comparison The minimized packaging is also 100 percent recyclable, and printed with non-toxic inks.
© 2019 By Two Way Radios - All Rights Reserved.